:)





It was from my college that I first learned how to make chains out of crochet needles and yarn. Now, that happened Alhamdulillah by the Grace of Allah and then one of my close buddy Sajna..I was inspired through her crochet mobile pouches and flowers that she did. She taught me on how to handle the needle and yarn...It was not at all easy for me to adjust with the yarn... But my friend kept on giving me crochet lessons at college whenever we get spare time . Alhamdulillah with my friends help, I learnt to make chains! I was so happy and surprised! I never thought I could learn at least the basic of crochet! Unfortunately...then I couldn't learn the next steps as I was too confused with those...Then and there I quitted...But it seemed crochet wants me to be back on track ;)...Later after a year my elder sister began making beautiful tissue box covers which she learnt during her high school...This again inspired me... I caught on to crochet again and loved how fast my projects worked up. It was mind blowing!.

. I started crocheting for the love of flowers and have been hooked ever since. Crochet with its endless possibilities never ceases to amaze me. This blog is a way of sharing my crochet dreams with you. Hope you like my designs.


CONTACT ME
 
bintanwar7377@gmail.com
 

Popular posts from this blog

CROCHET LAMPSHADE COVER

Girl's frock by Mom!

Girls Hat