Earrings

 
This I made on the previous day of Eid-ul-Adha. I wanted a matching earring for my Eid dress. I didn't have enough time for shopping so decided to go for crochet. It took me a while to figure out how to crochet an earring as I have never crocheted an earring before. Therefore I goggled and was inspired by various collections of crocheted earrings...Finally found one easiest . Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to go through the pattern and just did my own! Well, it came out like 'okay' ;). Well, I KNOW MY PHOTOGRAPHY IS VERY POOR :D


 
I made three! And this one was such fun to make.
 
 
.......and yes more earring projects on the way.... :)
 
          I'd love to hear from you, if you'd like to get in touch! 

Popular posts from this blog

CROCHET LAMPSHADE COVER

Girl's frock by Mom!

Girls Hat