The Evening Purse

I’ve been thinking of crocheting a bag for a while, since I saw a bag pattern on the free crochet patterns site. I wanted to make a small bag to hold essentials (purse, keys, phone, etc) that wouldn’t be too bulky for an evening outing.

 
A red crochet Evening Purse with flowers on the flap. Well, the flap of the bag was an interesting challenge ;)...


 
I used a small piece of gorgeous black satin for the lining. The strap I made is small with rows of single and double crochet stitches, crocheted tightly for strength.

I’m really pleased with how well it turned out and yes, I made another similar one with slight changes...


 
 
 
Perfect for gift-giving.
 
 
 
Colourful flowers...my favourite! This long strappy bag is hands-free, ideal for kids and great for everyday use.
 
 
I'd love to hear from you, if you'd like to get in touch!
 

Popular posts from this blog

CROCHET LAMPSHADE COVER

Girl's frock by Mom!

Girls Hat